Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TIP: avoiding dried up/blocked ink-jet carts

"probably a great feature for the truly stupid, and certainly there are such folk. "

I used to wonder what went through some people's mind, but I wonder no more.. NOTHING goes through their mind.

I used to flip some cars for extra money. (back when there was such a thing as extra money) So I have this ****can on the paper. Little Dodge Omni had needed a clutch. The ad said "4-cylinder, 4 door, 4 speed, $ 400. People cal and ask "Do it have a cassette ?".

No, it has a 400 disc changer and a 2,000 watt competition stereo system with bluetooth which hasn't even been invented yet, when would you like to come and test drive it ?

Friend of mine sells a car. Guy calls a few hours later and says "Hey, this car don't run", "Is there gas in it ?". Click.

What happened to the median percentiles ? People either qualify for MENSA or a Darwin award and not much common sense in between.