Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default Watch on left or right hand?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 19:13:26 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

NY expressed precisely :
In my case, the next 120 months or so (assuming my watch lasts *another*
ten years). :-)

I don't think I've had a watch battery last *that* long. A few years, but not
ten.

Mine did, it uses a rechargeable and the face is a photocell.

I had a calculator like that once, but I've not seen another calculator or a watch like that for decades. I thought they'd gone out of fashion. I tend to find the watch is broken or lost before I've gone through two batteries anyway. My last watch, the strap broke while I was swimming in the sea, so it disappeared. Batteries are 10 for a £, so why bother trying to save them?

--
Men, here's a tip for dealing with the little lady.
If you upset your wife or girlfriend then she will nag you.