Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default Watch on left or right hand?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 17:54:24 +0100, Johnny B Good wrote:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:05:34 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

I feel lost without a watch, even when I have my phone to hand. Plus I
can glance at it at any time, without having to retrieve it from my
pocket and turn screen on. Plus the battery is unlikely to go flat for
the next 18 months or so.

In my case, the next 120 months or so (assuming my watch lasts *another*
ten years). :-)

Have you got one of those watches that charges up from er.... wrist action?

--
Old statisticians never die. They just get broken down by age and sex.