PJx

Default Failing Fluorescent Fixtures

An excellent time to upgrade to a high efficiency T-8 fixture with
electronic ballast.

Fluorescent lights should be used thruout your house for the
excellent cost savings on your energy bill.

And using a fluorescent light in the bathroom is extremely important
if someone in your house uses that room to apply makeup. That's
because most of the fluorescent lamps approach the color temperature
of outdoors, stores and offices where they will be seen. And you have
a choice in the color temperature when you replace the bulbs.

Only idiots would not have a fluorescent in the bathroom.

PJ

On 18 Dec 2003 01:08:40 -0800, (Fleemo) wrote:

I have a fluorescent light fixture in my bathroom that won't fully
light up anymore. When I flick the switch, the bulbs come on to about
30% full brightness. If I leave them on for a long time (maybe a half
an hour), they eventually kick on to full brightness. Obviously the
bulbs aren't burned out. What do I need to do in order to "see the
light?"

Thanks.