Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dryer vent leaking..Carbon monoxide?

On 4/23/2018 6:42 PM, trader_4 wrote:

I could not find a specific code, but all the indoor vent kits I saw
said they were for electric dryers. Compared to a furnace, the carbon
monoxide is minimal, but still there.

Supposedly that family from the USA that died in Acapulco was killed
by a gas water heater in the condo. You wouldn't think it would be
easy for that to happen either. A WH doesn't run like a furnace would,
doesn't have anywhere near the gas consumption.

They died from leaking gas, not carbon monoxide. Lucky no explosion.