Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] Dan S. MacAbre[_4_] is offline

Default Is there a law gainst this?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Amazon signed me up without my say so for 'Prime' and if I had not
taken prompt action it would have cost me £75 a year.

I thought I'd accidentally signed myself up recently; but it turns out
that the missus had accidentally done it, and since it regards us as a
family, it was saying 'Your Prime' this and that everywhere; which was
really confusing, since I also could see no option to remove it. Only
when we went into the missus' account were we able to completely remove
it for both of us. Bloody annoying.