Posted to uk.d-i-y
djc djc is offline

Default Simple online private sharing of arranged photograph albums?

On 23/04/18 09:10, Andy Burns wrote:
Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Flickr is probably not that long for this world...

They've been sold again ... less than a year since last time.

They keep emailing me telling me of their news, even though they have
(quite reasonably) closed my account due to inactivity.

I have two accounts on flickr, the photo are still there, but when they
went to yahoo the login process changed, so now I not only don't
remember the passwords but I don't know the username/email I used.

--
djc

(–€Ì¿Ä¹Ì¯–€Ì¿ Ì¿)
No low-hanging fruit, just a lot of small berries up a tall tree.