Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a law gainst this?

On 4/23/2018 1:47 PM, John Rumm wrote:
On 23/04/2018 10:04, Huge wrote:

And the comment about "aimed at the US" was from a friend in the US, so
I guess he knows what he's talking about.

I am not in the US so can't comment on their version of it. I was just
going on my experience of the UK version.

I use Amazon Prime in both the US and the UK.
I was given 4 years free US Prime, and find the video, music, and
delivery benefits very useful.
In the UK, I get Prime a month or so at a time, when I know I'll be
ordering major amounts of stuff. The UK video streaming is of little use
to me (except when travelling) as broadband service in my part of the
north of Scotland is truly pitiful - as is delivery service. Prime
delivery means I may get shipments in a week or so, rather than a month
or so.