Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default painted up posi screws

I told the assembled folk here some time ago about me, being visually
impaired when young used to work on high voltage gear, and was quite safe as
I obeyed simple safety rules, but the air we breathe is another matter for
some years all the smoke emitted from the solder bath system near when a I
worked could be smelled. I doubt that has done my lungs much good either. As
with a lot of things it depends on the exposure. I used to work also with
acetone and as I'm sure you are aware this is very dangerous as it
evaporates and replaces the oxygen in the air.
There are so many things we did before that are now frowned upon, like
sawing down sheets of asbestos for example, as I did many times at home!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
It's the way we're TOLD to think. We don't have to though.

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 15:33:35 +0100, Brian Gaff
wrote:

Has she got a toxic vapour mask?
Yes I know but this is the way we have to think these days.
Brian

--
He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.