Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Ridge tile problem

Robin Wrote in message:
In article ,
Robin wrote:
Feel very free to pay someone who knocks on the door to 'patch' your ridge
tiles using ordinary mortar. As often as you want to.

Oh I shall. As I said, it's a free country.

By the same token you are free play the secret squirrel with your expert
knowledge of ridge tiles.

Unlike you who seems to have to get someone in to do it anyway, I don't
claim to be an expert. Just observed how many roofs I see with chunks of
mortar missing from the ridge tiles.

I have not done ridge tiles but I have refitted a coping on parapet
walls. That's why I bothered to look for recommended mixes and found
out about the revised BS 5534.

What have you DIY'd and what mix(es) did you use?

Cue long wait.....

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----