Posted to alt.home.repair
None None is offline

Default Left or Right Blade on Circular Saw

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 06:59:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, December 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Chip Franklin wrote:
Hi all,

I'm getting ready to purchase a new Porter Cable circular saw and am
wondering whether I should go with the old right side blade concept, or
switch to the newer left side blade. Any thoughts one way or the other?
Thanks.

Being right-handed, I prefer the blade on the left side of the saw,
makes it easier to keep an eye on the path when making freehand cuts.