Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default Builders and electrics

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 14:37:19 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

On 22/04/18 14:25, ARW wrote:
On 22/04/2018 10:25, Tim Watts wrote:

I had an enhanced DBS check done to allow me to work unaccompanied in
schools . I still have an escort some of the time - for my safety.

Where the feck are you working - Tower Hamlets?

Last week they (more than one person) ripped off the toilet light
switch (leaving live wires sticking out the wall), dropped the switch
into the urinal and then **** on it.

But at least the teachers are no longer allowed to apply corporal
punishment...

With the way schools are having to rely on sponsorship deals to mitigate
inadequate state funding, they may be allowed to inflict corporate
punishment instead.

--
Johnny B Good