Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Builders and electrics

On 22/04/2018 14:37, Tim Watts wrote:
On 22/04/18 14:25, ARW wrote:
On 22/04/2018 10:25, Tim Watts wrote:

I had an enhanced DBS check done to allow me to work unaccompanied
in schools . I still have an escort some of the time - for my safety.

Where the feck are you working - Tower Hamlets?

Last week they (more than one person) ripped off the toilet light
switch (leaving live wires sticking out the wall), dropped the switch
into the urinal and then **** on it.

But at least the teachers are no longer allowed to apply corporal
punishment...

How I wish that corporal punishment still existed! It was abolished
shortly before I left school. In my first year at secondary school,
there was very little misbehaviour. CP was abolished while I was there.
By my final year, behaviour had deteriorated markedly.

The only problem with it for me was that although I only received it
once - I was not actually guilty of what I'd been accused of!

SteveW