Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Builders and electrics

On 22/04/18 14:45, ARW wrote:
On 22/04/2018 12:40, wrote:
On Sunday, 22 April 2018 10:25:28 UTC+1, Tim WattsÂ* wrote:
I had an enhanced DBS check done to allow me to work unaccompanied in
schools . I still have an escort some of the time - for my safety.
Where the feck are you working - Tower Hamlets?

113 primary school pupilsÂ* with an exclusion reason of physical
assault against an adult in year 16/17.

Not Tower Hamlets.

https://new.devon.gov.uk/accesstoinf...ults-in-school

If one of them tried to assault me I would respond with a lot more force
than they were expecting.

It is as Hugh says, to stop allegations.

Yes I can see that. It's a sad world we live in now... I had to have a
DBS just to help a school with editing some fete photos (really!) and
off site. I was never unaccompanied on school premises.