Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Builders and electrics

Yes well if they don't know then they should ask somebody who does. I would
have thought that people in the building trade ought to know that the
unstitched live is always present at the light socket as well, how do they
think it got there? Black magic?

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
So they need to remove some lights to take down a ceiling at a school.

Not a problem, turn the lights off at the switch and then just cut one of
the three T&E cables going to the first light.

"I don't understand why it went bang I had turned off the lights"

--
Adam