Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default New fence issue

Lornj29 posted for all of us...

Hello. I just got a new PVC fence. I am on a corner and told both neighbors
(side and behind) since they have dogs and hey share my fence (they don¤?t
have their own). Now, the neighbor behind me decided to ask my fence installer
to install a matching gate for his yard entrance with is perpendicular to my
fence, but now it sticks out smack in the middle of my fence. I am so annoyed
and wish he would have told me so we could figure out a solution. Do I say
something or say something to the fence guy who did my fence? We moved there
in September and I don¤?t want to cause problems but I¤?m really ****ed.
I¤?ll attach a before and after picture.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/dx
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/dy
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/dz

Did you pay for it?