Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.2600
David David is offline

Default THERE'S A GOPHER IN MY CUCUMBER PATCH

"Diesel" wrote in message
q0e7Jm59C3...

"David"
Mon, 16 Apr 2018
08:52:50 GMT in alt.2600, wrote:

"Diesel" wrote in message
j6304rMapPObBe7Fp
x61AZ1i...

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 02:30:03 GMT
in alt.2600, wrote:

On 4/9/2018 2:06 PM, Diesel wrote:

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10
WOT) to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know
someone who has, you can provide the following information to
them, your lawyer, local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

If that fat slob stalked this old warburd, I'd laugh until they
put me away in the funny farm. LOL

You're safe so long as you don't give him any hinky feelings and
keep all personal information about yourself, to yourself.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

why hinky?

That I cannot answer for one reason. I don't know what hinky means to
him. There isn't much in common between his victims. It's difficult
to pinpoint why/how exactly they became of interest to him.
Especially at the interest he takes in some.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Life is a series of very rude awakenings.

could you cancel my input?