Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bert Coules Bert Coules is offline

Default Trying to determine the exact centre line of a party wall

Steve Walker wrote:

my official comments on their plans was to suggest that they built right
up to the boundary, with any fascia overhanging my land - so that if I
wanted to build an extension in the future, it could be butted right up to
their brickwork, just like the existing extensions!

Nice notion. And did they do it? And if they had, and if you then decided
to move without building your matching extension, would the fascia overhang
have proved a problem for your house sale, I wonder?

Bert