Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default New fence issue

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 16:44:02 GMT, Lornj29
m wrote:

Hello. I just got a new PVC fence. I am on a corner and told both neighbors
(side and behind) since they have dogs and hey share my fence (they don’t
have their own). Now, the neighbor behind me decided to ask my fence installer
to install a matching gate for his yard entrance with is perpendicular to my
fence, but now it sticks out smack in the middle of my fence. I am so annoyed
and wish he would have told me so we could figure out a solution. Do I say
something or say something to the fence guy who did my fence? We moved there
in September and I don’t want to cause problems but I’m really ****ed.
I’ll attach a before and after picture.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/dx
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/dy
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/dz

Please .. sign-up to do volunteer work for a local charity -
- use all the hours that you no-longer need for fence maintenance !
... choose a charity that serves the homeless or down-and-out -
it will tend to give perspective to your " problem " ...
John T.