Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley Rob Morley is offline

Default Easy way to find joists above a lath and plaster ceiling?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:12:31 +0100
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

That's the difference between visually available information and
perceived/processed information - if the stupid web page presents a
post there's a tendency to think it's recent/relevant and not look for
the date. In our nice Usenet clients we can sort messages by date and
not have ancient posts put next to recent ones. The website also
doesn't offer any sort of "hide read messages" option.

Oh yes they will seeing as I can see the posting date on that post on
that portal, so why cannot they?