klm

Default wasps

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:27:27 GMT, AJScott
wrote:

Eradincating nests of yellowjackets are the easiest thing in the world.
You just shove a big funnel into the hole during the dead of night (when
they're far less active) and pour a Mason jar full of kerosene into the
funnel and into the hole.

This was a 4' x 8' concrete slab that would require a bobcat to lift.
Underneath was sandy soil that wasn't packed tight and gave the wasps
multiple exits. Therefore I could have poured buckets of any liquid
and all I would have done would be to flood out and damage my
basement wall.

Its a lot more fun swatting the yellow jackets with a badminton
racquet. Environmentally friendly (no chemicals), no mess, their
bodies fed the ants and I had a good workout on a nice summer day.