Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'gorilla glue' - a type of cannabis

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 23:51:40 UTC+1, wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 21:53:54 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:30:15 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

LSD is Blue Pentagon or was when I was a lad.

Brian

ISTR they were called 'purple pyramids' in my day. Never tried 'em. I
always wanted to just out of curiosity, but the chance of a 'bad trip' -
even if it was remote - was a real deal-breaker. Looking back I'm glad I
didn't indulge in them or anything else!

I'm sure the odds are far from remote

But your state of mind at the time can influence the trip your having and the things going on around you can also effect the 'trip' you'll have so such worries can have an adverse effect.
The other worry is knowing what you are actually getting.