Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default PS2 optical cordless mouse.

In article ,
says...

I'd be more than happy to buy a converter that allowed me to use any
modern USB mouse. As they are dirt cheap and far kinder on batteries than
the one that's failed.

Interesting. I have a KVM switch I haven't started using yet
because I haven't got the second PC up and running.

Someone gave me a USB converter which I was planning to use
with my Microsoft wireless mouse receiver. However, my other
PC isn't that ancient - it is still running on the Xp it was
supplied with, so perhaps I'll have better luck?

--

Terry

---
http://www.avg.com