Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone in So Cal want a free mill?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 18:22:33 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:59:02 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:
I picked this up some 7 or so years ago..and its been sitting in a
corner ever since. Broken table has been repaired properly. It needs
to be reassembled and tested. Might need a bit of turcite under the
slide..maybe not.

Its available in Chino, California, for the next couple weeks. After
that..I haul it up north and put it into my shop. I really have zero
need for it..its small, but would make a wonderful little hobbyist
mill or gunsmith mill

https://goo.gl/photos/d5yTPXMeM8tvZSrf7

Gunner

---

stil available?

nope...gave it away a week or more ago. Still have Larrys Hale
mill, but its waiting on him.