AJScott

Default wasps

Eradincating nests of yellowjackets are the easiest thing in the world.
You just shove a big funnel into the hole during the dead of night (when
they're far less active) and pour a Mason jar full of kerosene into the
funnel and into the hole.

Nothing will ever grow there ever again pretty much and it won't do
anything for your backhand, but you'll instantly get rid of the wicked
little pricks once and for all.

AJS

In article ,
klm wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:01:47 -0600, "FK" wrote:

I would like to cook some wasps out of my gas log fireplace but it seems
that every time I try to the suckers find their way out of the fire and into
the room. Question is can I burn the gas log with the glass doors shut? Log
mfg. in instructions warn against closing the doors.Why?
Lack of o2 breakage of glass or what? I intend to stay close to fire.
FK

Do the fire thing as the first line of attack. For any wasps that
escape into the room get a cheap badminton racket to swat them. The
racket has a large hit zone, is light, and very accurate. A hit will
dismember the wasp before it can send out any alarm to other wasps to
join in the attack.

I had a nest of yellowjackets under my front door concrete landing
that nothing could reach. By late summer there were so many of them I
received a note from the post office to get rid of them or else. I
had a real enjoyable time with the badminton racket.