Posted to alt.home.repair
Annie Weyerts Annie Weyerts is offline

Default Dishwasher Rack Longevity

replying to Ron, Annie Weyerts wrote:
I hope it last forever because the new Maytag dishwasher racks are changed and
melt and swell and rust apart about 2 or 3 years! All my dishwashers have
lasted and the racks always in mint condition. Until I gave my old one away
because I bought a new one and what a big mistake I made. I don't wash knives
or pots and pans and own The Brook Pink dishes (Made in England)
by CHURCHILL a double set + and the new dishwasher is starting to ruin them if
I put them near the spines that melted and now are rusting. They don't make
them like they did 8-10 years ago. Very disappointed.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ty-458822-.htm