Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default 'gorilla glue' - a type of cannabis

On 17/04/18 15:50, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:51:55 +0100, Nick Odell
wrote:

On 17/04/18 12:04, whisky-dave wrote:
Actually posted by someone else regarding getting fingerprints from photographs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-43711477

Has someone got glue sniffing and pot smoking confused, well it is wales ?

about halfway down just below the 3 mugshots

"It was raided and large quantities of 'gorilla glue' - a type of cannabis - was recovered."

I've heard cannabis being called all sorts of things but never gorilla glue.

Given my success last week at gluing two pieces of metal together with a
slice of processed cheese (I would have used cornflakes with milk but I
didn't have any milk) finding out that Gorilla Glue might be used for
consciousness enhancing purposes doesn't really come as a surprise.

Finally a use for the very very young cheese that the Dutch dump in UK. :-)

This is Argentina and it was a locally produced edam-a-like so yes, spot
on there

Nick (I'll be back in the UK next week)