AJScott

Default wasps

Sorry if I'm being overly simplistic, but have you ever heard of this
thing called an exterminator? People like this actually exist, and
they're usually pretty effective in ridding people of such fairly simple
problems.

Only problem is, like just about everything else worthwhile in the
world, an exterminator will cost you money. If that's not an agreeable
enough solution for you, wasps flying around your house are pretty easy
to live with. You just have to learn to stay out of their way until they
end up all dead and dried up-crusty on the windowsill in about a week.

AJS

In article , "FK"
wrote:

I would like to cook some wasps out of my gas log fireplace but it seems
that every time I try to the suckers find their way out of the fire and into
the room. Question is can I burn the gas log with the glass doors shut? Log
mfg. in instructions warn against closing the doors.Why?
Lack of o2 breakage of glass or what? I intend to stay close to fire.
FK