Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Easy way to find joists above a lath and plaster ceiling?

Oh yes they will seeing as I can see the posting date on that post on that
portal, so why cannot they? I suspect this is due to that server ignoring
years even though it adds them, it seems to treat all years the same way
regurgitating posts over and over.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 04:14:05 UTC+1, Tonia wrote:
replying to BigWallop, Tonia wrote:

I'm just wondering, is your basement ceiling exposed at all?

If so, does the studs run the same way downstairs as up?

I'm wondering why you hoh people keep replying to posts a decade old.
Bigwallop hasn't been seen here in a long time. Come here via a sane usenet
portal & you won't have that problem.

NT