Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
ZZyXX[_4_] ZZyXX[_4_] is offline

Default History

On 4/14/18 4:04 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
You are still little Butch Queen Weak....LOL

"ZZyXX" wrote in message
news : On 4/12/18 7:53 PM, wrote:
: On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:18:47 -0700, ZZyXX
: wrote:
:
: On 4/12/18 6:20 AM, dvus wrote:
: On 4/11/2018 3:49 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
: On 4/11/18 2:43 AM, dvus wrote:
: On 4/10/2018 3:19 PM, ZZyXX wrote:
: On 4/10/18 4:53 AM, dvus wrote:
: wouldn't it be a better reality to find a way to prevent gun
related
: crimes?
:
: Yes, but attempting to disarm law-abiding citizens isn't going to
: do it.
: Can't you get it through your head that criminals don't comply
with
: your
: silly regulations? All you can hope to accomplish is disarming the
: very
: people who might stop an armed evil-doer. It's almost as if that's
: your
: intention, to make it easier for mass shooters to carry out their
: plots
: so you can point to them as a reason to confiscate our weapons.
:
: okay, so how many crimes have been stopped by armed law-abiding
: citizens
:
: Who knows? The media shies away from such stories in favor of
screaming
: about mass shootings with "assault weapons" that don't actually even
: exist. Armed citizens who stop crimes don't fit their agenda and so
are
: ignored.
:
: if it's the centerpiece of why people have guns for protection, those
: numbers should be readily available and shouted as loud as NRA can
: shout. the fact that this isn't happening should make you wonder
about
: this
:
: The "centerpiece of why people have guns for protection" is that it is
: guaranteed Constitutional right.
:
: the second amendment only mentions "a well regulated militia". I'm
still
: waiting for you to provide a copy of those "regulations"
:
: English isn't your first language, either, is it?
:
:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246
:
: Now, will you admit *publicly* that you're wrong? No, I suppose not.
:
: I still don't see any regulations regarding the "unorganized militia"
:
:
:
:
: Even if no one ever stops a crime due
: to being armed that right still exists. You also must consider the
fact
: that a criminal is less likely to commit crimes in an area where he
: knows nearby citizens may be armed.
:
: and once again if that is true, the NRA should be shouting those facts
: as loud as they can
:
: You just don't listen. Big surprise to everyone here, I'm sure.
:
:

so you are big butch queen strong?