Larry Davick

Default Sinkmaster / Waste King disposer customer service

I feel obliged to post a note about the very good customer service I
received from Anaheim Manufacturing last week. They are the manufacturer's
of Waste King disposers, and used to manufacture Sinkmaster disposers.

A few years ago I bought the Sinkmaster "Bonecrusher" disposer at our local
OSH. It was a good value - I thought - and came with a lifetime warranty.
Although I was never thrilled with it - it seemed too loud from the drain
when operating - it did a very good job of consuming whatever I put into it.
However it died last week in the midst of termite tenting, re-flooring, and
other nerve wracking distractions.

I checked the internet for Sinkmaster - since I'd long lost the receipt -
and found that Anaheim Mfg was the place to be. I called their 800 number
and spoke with a real person who actually knew what to do. She sent out a
replacement that arrived within 5 days and in less than 1/2 hour I installed
it and it works perfectly.

I had always been envious of my neighbor's InSinkErator 777, however his
warranty will expire shortly, and mine will not. I think that the rubber
drain baffle is much more effective on the InSinkErator at reducing noise
than mine. Although I have never had a complaint about what the thing will
eat.

Some good news, for a change!

Larry