Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garage floor sealing, PVA or Paving Sealer

On Thursday, 12 April 2018 21:59:45 UTC+1, Tricky Dicky wrote:
I have an untreated concrete garage floor which I need to seal initially to glue down a threshold but generally to prevent dust from the concrete. The threshold supplier suggests a paving sealer which to me is principly a waterproofer my own feeling is that PVA is the answer as damp through the concrete should not be an issue as the base has a complete DPM.

PVA is alien to glues & water soluble. Epoxy is the best wearing.

NT