Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Attn: Ed Huntress, One fast Honda S600

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:42:35 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 12/04/2018 2:31 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

reminds me of a '47 or 48 Topolino with a Pontiac HO that was
running around at the street nats in Tulsa in '76.

Late 70's, the family is headed to LA down 101. On a long straight
stretch, doing about 65, this black Topolino blows by us like we're
standing still. I'd guess at least 110mph. Not recognizing it, I asked
what it was. Dad replies it's a Fiat Topolino and adds dryly "And it
sure doesn't have the stock engine anymore".

Jon

---

That was the "italian Indian" Not sure if that's what he called it
- but that's what SOME called it.

Most just called it SCARY!!!!
Black full-fendered baby mouse with modified 428 RamAir3 "indian"
under the hood. At 110 he likely wasn't into high gear yet!!