Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default Rockler Expandable dust collection hose

Bob Davis wrote:

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 7:43:28 AM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
Bob Davis wrote:

On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 5:55:55 PM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
Bob Davis wrote:

Fake news

The pic isn't from CNN, it's from the link _you_ provided.

Link is: http://www.rockler.com/rockler-4-dia...xpandable-hose

HTH

Ok, Walt, but you need to learn to communicate more clearly.

It's not my job to hold your hand or write a treatise on the err of
posting a review for an item you "just bought".

We are not mind-readers.

TINW

A single picture with no information or explanation doesn't say much.

It speaks volumes about how little research you did before writing
your premature review.

I just bought some of this hose....
I think its the best I have ever seen...
I recommend this product...

How about we both stop this childish diatribe?

Peace?

Bob

Apology accepted.