Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Logging mains voltage: Arduino or Raspberry Pi?

I was just wondering in what way you want to log it, RMS peak or cycle
differences, leakage or impedance of earth/Neutral etc.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
For reasons I won't bore you with, I'm interested in building a cheap,
simple data logger to monitor mains voltage, ideally two channels (live to
earth and neutral to earth). In the dim and distant past I have designed
and built such things more or less from scratch, but surely someone has
already done this.

I havn't used either Arduino or Pi before, but I assume one or other would
be the obvious starting point.

However ATM google isn't giving me a strong lead. Thoughts?