Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Are lawn services like Chemlawn worth it?

On 04/11/2018 10:41 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 11:08:40 -0400, Morph
wrote:

On 04/10/2018 11:05 AM,
wrote:
I am extremely happy with the service, I have their app in my phone and it tells me where the truck is and gives me a 24 hr notice before a treatment.

Does the app tell you how toxic that **** is and how long it takes to work its way down into the drinking water table?

The American lawn is the least productive and most ecologically
damaging crop grown in the US, using more water and chemicals than any
other thing we grow ... for absolutely zero tangible benefit.

A friend likes to come over and eat the wild strawberries, from among
the green grass that hasn't been killed with toxic chemicals.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The Bible and the Church have been the greatest stumbling blocks in the
way of women's emancipation." -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton