Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Simple online private sharing of arranged photograph albums?

On 09/04/2018 18:32, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
Is there a simple windows photo editing package that a non-social media
DSLR user can alter, arrange an order, caption and upload shots taken -
then email a link from the application so that only his friends can
enjoy the album?

Google photos is sadly aimed at bulk uploading, archiving and not
composition. It's also non-intuitive for the non technical, and
technically quite a mess (yes, you can do *that* in google drive, and no
you can't in google photos...)

& Flickr is probably not that long for this world...

Wasn't there some web storage built into Adobe elementary products?

Or a private server ...

A few years ago a relative sent me his photos of a family
funeral using something called PhotoPeach, but I have no
idea what sort of editing facilities it has.

I just clicked on the email again and they are all still there
so it must still exist.

Needs Adobe flash though.