Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.2600
David David is offline

Default Virus writer caught in the headlights!

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 4/10/2018 5:22 AM, David B. wrote:
On 10/04/2018 05:03, David ???????? wrote:

May I give this some attention?

It's always best to be aware, if possible, of who you are responding to.

Not everyone knows that 'Diesel' is actually a chap called Dustin J. Cook
of Kingsport, NM, USA.

He used to use the 'handle' of Raid/Slam, which is clearly shown he-

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/members/raid.52543/

He is an infamous writer of viruses - REAL, *LIVE*, VIRUSES - the most
notable being the IROK virus.

Details of same he https://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/irok.shtml

(You'll note the same Raid/Slam reference there too).

"When internal counters of the virus reach certain values, the virus
displays a message on the screen. Most of this message is taken from
lyrics of the song 'Aenema' by the band called 'Tool'. We will not
reproduce the message here as the song seriously needs the Parental
Advisory sticker for explicit lyrics.

The message ends with this text:

People cry and people moan. look for a dry place to call their
own, look for a dry place to rest there bones.
Thanks for reading the text above, I've had enough time to
remove the contents of your hard disk for you.
IRoK v1.1 - RaiD/SLAM[2000]"

=

He's now removed his date of birth from the Wilders' site, but I captured
it for posterity years ago!

https://imgur.com/gallery/e5efX

Difficult to believe that he's still behaving like a toe-rag even though
he has now passed 40 years of age. Sad. VERY sad. :-(

IROK?

Gawddamn it! That sounds like one mean mother****in' virus!
LOL

try a cola