Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.2600
David David is offline

Default THERE'S A GOPHER IN MY CUCUMBER PATCH

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 4/9/2018 10:47 PM, David wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 4/9/2018 2:06 PM, Diesel wrote:

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

If that fat slob stalked this old warburd, I'd laugh until they put me
away in the funny farm.
LOL

I've been laughing.

Then don't.