Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn[_2_] Paul Drahn[_2_] is offline

Default Layout fluid - Fastenall

Just got back from Fastenall. They are about 250 ft from my plant back
door.

I am working on a tooling plate and the spray can of layout fluid is
empty. They used to have a big display of both spray and brush on the
wall behind the counter.

Now the employee has no clue what layout fluid is. He looked it up on
the computer and "oh, there it is. Nope, no stock!".

Did Lowes or Home Depot buy out Fastenall or just begin using their
method of stocking stuff?

I will bring some from home. My GM says only Amazon stocks everything,
and I'm beginning to believe that.

Paul