Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Ant issues

On 09/04/2018 10:33, Huge wrote:
On 2018-04-09, Vortex12 wrote:
Hi,

Mild weather has brought ants back to our kitchen. This has been an
on/off problem for years. I would like to annihilate them once and for all.

Have built up a nice collection of powders and liquids over the
years...never entirely effective and I'd like to open up a new "front"
in the war.

Have you tried boric acid? Worked an absolute treat in our house last year,
unlike all the toxic gunge I tried before.

50:50 Borax and Icing sugar. You need something they take back to their
colony.

My experience with any ultrasonic pest device is that they don't work.