Posted to alt.home.repair
Dora Geran Dora Geran is offline

Default Small bugs in kitchen, what are they, how to remove? pic

replying to G. Morgan, Dora Geran wrote:
I have the very same problem and the black things look the same as your
picture. I have had bug men to come and help me and they will not service
me.. One told me it is an health issue and I can not service you.. The black
material does not move, I pick them up and it is not long until they are back
, this goes on all waking hours..They inbed in my skin and cause a sore. I
have been fighting this for 2 years after taking a heart medication.I was told
by a doctor it is your medication and I cannot doctor you unless he signes a
release..Well the doctor did not want to take me off the medication and I am
still living with this .allergy. I cannot get anyone to tell me what it
is...The exterminators just will not service me for bugs they tell me because
it is a health issue...I had another bug man to come the other day all he told
me I wish I coiuld help and left........

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ic-447686-.htm