Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Steel tube

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 23:10:16 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Reverse the disc once in a while. They seem to go 'blunt' quite
quickly. Reversing it reverses the effect. I assume it gets sort of
clogged up.

Shouldn't really happen with steel. Aluminium, yes, but not steel.

Err, I've just said it does. I'd suggest you try it before commenting.

I cut ally with my circular saw. Gives a perfect cut. Hence me asking
earlier about similar for steel.

--
*It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.