Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Organising for Communal Duty

If you find a way do share. there is a room we and other groups rent, all
too often crumbs all over the floor, doors not closed securely and the
fridge is almost ready to walk out the door on its own.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"john west" wrote in message
news

Places that contain a communal area like a kitchen, rest room etc; but are
within a community structure, like for instance a club or our allotment do
need a bit of organisation for 'cleaning duties'. Since there is little of
a management hierarchy to *order* people to do a weeks cleaning and
maintenance.

How might things be organised to perhaps *shame* some dodgers into doing a
turn sometimes. But to try to do so without causing any unpleasantness
amongst those in the community ?