Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Davis Bob Davis is offline

Default Rockler Expandable dust collection hose

On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 5:55:55 PM UTC-5, Spalted Walt wrote:
Bob Davis wrote:

Fake news

The pic isn't from CNN, it's from the link _you_ provided.

Link is: http://www.rockler.com/rockler-4-dia...xpandable-hose

HTH

Ok, Walt, but you need to learn to communicate more clearly. We are not mind-readers. A single picture with no information or explanation doesn't say much.

It looks like Rockler is having some quality issues, based on some of the reviews. My experience with Rockler backing their product is excellent. We'll see how this goes. There are lots of reviews from people who like the product a lot, but its too new to determine if its poor design or bad lot quality or something else. I am sorry I recommended it so quickly. Obviously, I like it a lot. In the past, I have avoided all forms of flex hose because of the flow resistance it causes. But some tools (especially table saws) have dramatically improved dust collection efficiency and its not so much an issue.

Bob