Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut[_5_] Pete Zahut[_5_] is offline

Default Karcher pressure washer

John Rumm formulated the question :
On 08/04/2018 11:32, Pete Zahut wrote:
The Karcher K2 Full Control Pressure Washer, 1400W, 110 Bar is currently
available for £99.99 at Argos eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332069834811

But is it a decent machine? I know you can spend ten times that if you
want to but all I'll be using it for will be to snow foam the car and
clean the patio, so is it OK for that?

Might be worth having a look at:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Pressure_washer_FAQ

Thanks John. After reading that, I've decided to go for the Karcher K4
as it has the induction motor and greater flow and pressure rates. It's
got excellent reviews on Screwfix (where I've just ordered it), Amazon
and other places so I'm sure it'll cope with my modest needs for quite
some time to come. Cheers.