Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut[_5_] Pete Zahut[_5_] is offline

Default Karcher pressure washer

T i m expressed precisely :
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 11:32:15 +0100, Pete Zahut wrote:

The Karcher K2 Full Control Pressure Washer, 1400W, 110 Bar is
currently available for £99.99 at Argos eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332069834811

But is it a decent machine? I know you can spend ten times that if you
want to but all I'll be using it for will be to snow foam the car and
clean the patio, so is it OK for that?

The only Karcher I've dealt with is the one I'm in the process of
repairing for a friend so can't really comment on them outside that.

However, when daughter was looking for a PW she bought a Nilfisk and
really loves it (I can get the model number if you are interested).

https://consumer.nilfisk.co.uk/en/products/Pages/default.aspx?CategoryId=30605

Cheers, T i m

Thanks Tim but it seems that not all pressure washer hoses are the same
so I'm not sure if I could attach the snow foam gubbins to a Nilfisk
but I know it will go on a Karcher, so I think I prefer to stick with
that if possible.