Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ciaran flanagan Ciaran flanagan is offline

Default Hot water problems

Can somebody help me.
I have a combi boiler, when I run a bath the water is only hot if I keep the
tap turned low, (minimal pressure)
If I open the tap fully the water is tepid.
However the kitchen sink does not have this problem.
My bathroom and kitchen are on the same level (next to each other)
I am wanting to fit a mixer tap shower but need to resolve this problem first.
Is this a blockage? In the pipe, however no pressure is lost,.
Or is it because the taps on the bath have a wider outlet flow than the
kitchen sink, therefore the boiler cant heat the water up fast enough?
Please can someone advise.
Thank you

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1280114-.htm