Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Is there anything left in Maplins?

On 06/04/2018 18:13, charles wrote:
In article ,
Andrew wrote:
On 05/04/2018 12:09, michael adams wrote:
ATM the only problem I have with Sainsbury is availability
of 4pt skimmed milk which at times can be erratic. Not that I buy much
else in there nowadays.

You might just as well buy 4 pints of semi-skimmed and add 4 pints
of water, or simply use less of it. Skimmed milk is so pathetic you
just end up using more.

Skimmed milk is one of thr worst marketing scams going.

when we had a cat, she refused to drink it,

Skimmed milk is fine as long as it is UHT. Fresh skimmed milk is like water.
I can't stand full fat milk any more as I have been using skimmed for so
long.