Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_12_] michael adams[_12_] is offline

Default Can you push a spiral drain unblocker up a downpipe from below?

"MM" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 07:31:18 +0100, Richard

Push the hose UP the pipe towards the blockage

Works with pipes full of turds and sanitary towels

WTF? I hope *his* downpipe isn't.

I thought I had made it clear that this is a gutter *downpipe" here,
not a toilet drain!

To be fair to Turnip for once, I don't think he's suggesting
it is. What he's implying is that any technique capable of
shifting impacted turds and sanitary towels from a soil
pipe should be equally capable of shifting whatever it is
that's blocking your down pipe.

Poor Turnip.

One of the few times he's spoken from actual experience and
really knows what he's talking about, you all just throw it
back in his face.

michael adams